SPECIAL SESSION under ICBIR2022
Theme : Language Processing in Data Analytics Era
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a long-term challenge driving a human sophisticated recognition tasks in artificial intelligence, specialized in language representation, understanding, and generation, which are the critical elements in machine translation, question answering, summarization, to name a few. Thanks to the recent advancement in deep learning and data science research, many NLP applications have been realized with the unprecedented boost in performance, and well-accepted in the practical use enhancing by the instant outreaching on the Internet and Internet of Things (IoT). NLP together with the data insight is magnifying human potentials to cope with the drastic change in the way of problem solving, and is growing interest in research of NLP and data science.
Aiming to cover state-of-the-art research on a variety of applications that take NLP, data science, machine learning and deep learning into account, both theoretical analysis and empirical solutions to real-world problems are welcome and/or encouraged.
Relevant discovery topics include, but are not limited to:
- information extraction, named entity recognition and relation extraction
- document classification, question answering, summarization, and sentiment analysis
- data mining, data science and big data
- data clustering, visualization and services
- semantic computing
- social media, social networking, and social data analysis
- AIoT, sensors, networks, and devices
- object detection, object tracking, and classification
- face detection and identification
- human activity recognition
- handwritten character recognition
- information solutions developed for the disabled and elderly
- multidisciplinary applications, such as healthcare, medical imaging informatics, clinical text mining, human behavioral analysis, and nonverbal communication
- creative tasks, such as storytelling, caption generation, media analytics, and multilingualism
Special Session Chair
- Prof. Dr. Virach Sornlertlamvanich, Faculty of Data Science, Musashino University, Japan.
Special Session Organizing Committee
- Virach Sornlertlamvanich, email@example.com, Musashino University, Japan.
- KC Santosh, firstname.lastname@example.org, University of South Dakota, USA.
- Yasushi Kiyoki, email@example.com, Musashino University, Japan.
- Thatsanee Charoenporn, firstname.lastname@example.org, Musashino University, Japan.
- Takafumi Nakanishi, email@example.com, Musashino University, Japan.
- Hitoshi Isahara, firstname.lastname@example.org, Otemon Gakuin University, Japan.
- Kamfai Wong, email@example.com, The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
- Pikul Vejjanugraha, firstname.lastname@example.org, Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology, Thailand.
- All questions and details concerning this Special Session can send by e-mail to email@example.com
- Other general questions related to the ICBIR2022 conference, please send by e-mail directly to the conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the papers regarding to special session have to be submitted through ICBIR2022's submission system.