- Ruttikorn Varakulsiripunth, Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (TNI), Thailand.
- Chai Wutiwiwatchai, National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC), Thailand.
- Krisana Chinnasarn, Burapha University (BUU), Thailand.
- Takashi Yukawa, Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT), Japan.
- Annop Monsakul, Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (TNI), Thailand.
- Prajaks Jitngernmadan, Burapha University (BUU), Thailand.
- Datchakorn Tancharoen, Panyapiwat Institute of Management (PIM), Thailand.
- Pruegsa Duangphasuk, Mahanakorn University of Technology (MUT), Thailand.
- Wu-Yuin Hwang, National Central University (NCU), Taiwan.
- Choochart Haruechaiyasak, National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC), Thailand.
- Piya Kovintavewat, Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University (NPRU), Thailand.
- Waraporn Jirapanthong, Dhurakij Pundit University (DPU), Thailand.
- Chantri Polprasert, Srinakharinwirot University (SWU), Thailand.
- Jian Qu, Panyapiwat Insitute of Management (PIM), Thailand.
- Rustam Shadiev, Nanjing Normal University (NNU), China.
- Suvit Poomrittigul, Pathumwan Institute of Technology (PIT), Thailand.
- Kanyarat Sriwisathiyakun,Sripatum University (SPU), Thailand.
- Nutchanat Buasri, Mahasarakham University (MSU), Thailand.
- Suppat Rungraungsilp, Walailak University (WU), Thailand.
- Pramuk Boonsieng, Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (TNI), Thailand.
- Watchareewan Jitsakul, King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB), Thailand.
- Narongrit Waraporn, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Thailand.
- Pakapan Limtrairut, Bangkok University (BU), Thailand.
- Panwit Tuwanuti, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL), Thailand.
- Pawitra Chiravirakul, Mahidol University (MU), Thailand.
- Pornthep Rojanavasu, University of Phayao (UP), Thailand.
- Rawiworn Hongma, Nakhon Phanom University (NPU), Thailand.
- Rattana Wetprasit, Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Thailand.
- Weerawut Thanhikam, Panyapiwat Insitute of Management (PIM), Thailand.
- Worasak Rueangsirarak, Mae Fah Luang University (MFU), Thailand.
The 1st International Workshop on Digital Technology and Innovation
The International Workshop on Digital Technology and Innovation (DTI2019) in conjunction with the 4th International Conference on Information Technology (InCIT2019) has goal and objective to be the forum of sharing the research in the related areas of digital technology and innovation. We believe that the research encompasses digital technology and innovation for the society of human being will be very important. Authors who involves those research areas are cordially invited to submit papers and present in InCIT2019. In addition, the conference will strengthen the collaboration and provide opportunities for delegates to exchange and discuss new innovative ideas and research results, as well as the future directions for cooperative research.
|Paper submission deadline||15 May 2019
Extended to 31 May 2019
Final Extention to 20th June 2019
|Notification of Acceptance||From 15 July 2019|
|Camera-Ready||31 August 2019|
|Early Bird Registration||Extended to 10 September 2019|
|Regular Registration||11-25 September 2019|
|Conference Date||24-25 October 2019|
The full paper must be prepared in IEEE double-column manuscript format by using IEEE LaTeX template. Your paper MUST be written strictly in English within 4-6 pages in length of A4 size, including all text, figures, tables, and references. The paper should consist of up to 200 words abstract and up to 5 keywords. No page number should be printed. The manuscript MUST be submitted to InCIT online submission system in PDF format only (The instruction for online submission is available below). The submitted papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.or
IEEE is very strict about the requirements of PDF files for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore. We strongly recommend to use the set of templates in LaTeX format provided by IEEE. Please use them to create your paper, and must not modify the style nor the format under any circumstances. You can get more information in the following link;or
If you have any questions regarding InCIT2019 Conference, please contact
Address: InCIT2019, Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology, 1771/1 Pattanakarn Rd., Suanluang, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 2763 2740
Fax: +66 (0) 2763 2700
Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (TNI)
The venue of InCIT2019 will be at the conference center in Building E of Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (https://www.tni.ac.th). The location is closed to Bangkok International Airport and the central of Bangkok. Furthermore, the Building E is the newest and just opened for operation from January 2019. The conference center is very modern and fully equipped with excellent infrastructure.